movies

movies

Thursday, April 3, 2014

WELCOME to my NEW movie review site!

LETTER FROM THE EDITOR

Yes, a change was needed, it was long overdue, so here it is...my NEW movie review site!

Effective April 2014, this will be where all my new movie reviews will be posted, and what a way to start, with Captain America opening this weekend, in addition to the Dallas International Film Festival (DIFF), which also opens this weekend in Dallas, Texas. Please watch this blog space as I will be posting updates throughout DIFF. I hope you enjoy my new blog site.

I have a permanent link to the old site, but here it is again if you want to see archived reviews prior to April 2014 on my previous review site.
http://downatthetheater.blogspot.com/

Thanks for much for visiting my site. I hope to see you all at the movies!!

Wes Singleton
April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment